Congratulations! Now that you have one, it's time to install your RoadLink. We know that it looks like a lot, but it should take less than 1/2 hour- probably a whole lot less. If you are unfamiliar with the parts or procedures listed below, please take your bike to your local Lindarets or Wolf Tooth dealer for installation.
Before diving in, you'll need the following:
1. Mount bicycle in workstand.
2. Break chain and remove from derailleur
3. Use 5mm Allen key to remove rear derailleur from derailleur hanger.
4. Size chain:
5. Use rag to clean all surfaces of derailleur and hanger.
6. Apply a small amount of grease to RoadLink bolt threads and under RoadLink bolt head.
7. Use 5mm Allen key or torque wrench to mount RoadLink to derailleur hanger and torque to 8-10Nm.
8. Verify that RoadLink stop rests against derailleur hanger tab. If gap is present, repeat Step 7.
9. Use 5mm Allen Key to start derailleur mounting screw in RoadLink.
10. Use torque wrench or 5mm Allen key to torque derailleur mounting bolt to manufacturer's specification.
11. Re-route chain through derailleurs and connect ends.
12. Replace chain on chainring.
13. Adjust B-limit screw by:
14. Adjust shifting as necessary.
15. Go for a ride.